DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Behavior and Social Work department. Submit your application today!
We are seeking a Mental Health Technician for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
Skyline Madison is seeking a Mental Health Technician Full Time- Nights.
TriStar Skyline Madison is a mental health facility with 121 beds providing behavioral health services to the greater Nashville area. Our psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and other specialists are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients. We are committed to helping adolescents, adults and seniors recover from different mental health disorders and substance abuse. Treatment programs are designed for personalized care and offer a variety of options including inpatient, partial hospitalization and outpatient care. Our behavioral health navigator works with individuals and their loved ones to find the right plan for each patient.Positiion Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in departmental PI, as assigned by Unit Director.
- Assumes responsibility to maintain knowledge of and compliance with all current hospital and departmental policies.
- Accomplishes job responsibilities in a professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy of daily work.
- Completes high quality work in accordance with outlined standards and procedures within defined time frames.
- Demonstrates effective utilization, planning and organization of hospital/job resources.
- Sets priorities and demonstrates effective organizational skills by optimizing use of time, meeting deadlines and completing assigned tasks in a cost responsible manner.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety and related criteria, appropriate to the age of patients served in his/her assigned service area.
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence with the electronic medical record program.
- Demonstrates competency in interpretation of patient's self-report or behavior related to the age of the patients.
- Demonstrates ability to assess age specific data.
- Demonstrates appropriate age related nursing skills. (Age of patient population served: Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric)
- Documentation is accurate, legible and effectively completed in a timely manner.
- Occurrence reports completed per agency policy.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- High School diploma or Associates Degree in related field.
- BLS Certification required within 30 days of hire. (Facility provided)
- Successful completion or CPI certification required within 30 days of hire. (Facility provided)
- Previous mental health experience preferred.
- One year hospital / nursing home experience, preferred.
Apply Online Today to join this great Behavioral Health Team!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website