DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career by taking advantage of our offer to receive the NATS training program for this Patient Care Technician opening today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Skyline Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Patient Care Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
For this role, we are offering NATS Training Program to help kick start your career as a PCT. As a PCT, you will gain great patient care experience and truly make a difference in the everyday life of our patients and families. If you are looking for your next step into healthcare, this may just be the perfect position for you!
The Patient Care Technician delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of basic services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living. Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, the Patient Care Tech has an important role in the implementation of nursing care plans by performing direct and indirect patient care that complies with hospital policies and the State Board of Nursing rules for unlicensed personnel.
You will obtain and record initial and ongoing patient information throughout the cycle of care, including admissions data, vital signs, height and weight, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, blood glucose levels, intake and output, and calorie counts.
- Providing or assisting with non-medicated support care, including non-sterile dressing changes, skin protection, application of heat or ice, and venous compression devices is core to your role.
- You must orient patients/families/caregivers to room and the hospital routine.
- You will assist patients with activities of daily living to include eating and drinking, bathing, shaving, oral care, grooming, and changing bed linens.
- In this role, you will perform hourly rounding and respond promptly to call lights and patient requests—striving to anticipate patient needs and resolve them proactively.
- You will perform clerical work as needed, including assembling/maintaining charts, filing, answering/transferring phones, and relaying messages.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Patient Care Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- No Experience or Certification Required! We will cover the NATS training program that provide you the training and knowledge needed for this role
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website