DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Skyline Madison Campus- Nashville, TN
Psychiatric Services House Supervisor NurseFull-time Mixed Shift
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine.
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
All programs are based on the belief that mental illness is treatable in a supportive, therapeutic environment. Our team of psychiatrists, counselors, social workers, case managers, dieticians, certified activity therapists and a dedicated patient advocate works together to develop an individualized treatment plan for each adult patient. Job Duties:
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- This Nurse oversees and directs the care of assisting personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
All behaviors fully support positive customer service
Promotes and holds all staff accountable for positive customer service behaviors
Functions as a liaison for patients, families, staff and physicians.
Promotes compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals.
Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
Documents all patient care.
Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
You are encouraged to apply today!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current registered nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Behavioral health experience preferred but not required
- RN License (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website