Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Speech Language Pathologist - SLP you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Speech Language Pathologist - SLP where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
- You will be responsible for organizing and conducting Speech Language programs in the hospital to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury, or loss of a body part.
- You will be responsible for maintaining standards of professional and ethical practice in the provision of the full scope of Speech Pathology services.
- You will provide the highest quality healthcare with care and compassion, with a vision that is patient oriented, advanced in technology, of the highest quality, and cost effective.
- You will participate in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- You will maintain cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Masters Degree, or Doctorate Degree
- Speech Therapist, or Speech Pathologist
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County, Tennessee. Our 100 bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children. This includes emergency, surgical, and many other services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many physicians have offices on the hospital campus. Our staff is committed to providing quality patient care. We offer compassion and comfort in our modern facility."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Speech Language Pathologist - SLP opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website