Passion. Drive. Enthusiasm. These are the three pillars of our company culture. Launched in 2007, the Trump Hotels is the next generation of luxury hospitality - one that is raising the bar in the top-tier travel experience. We believe that by creating an unsurpassed regard for our associates, our associates will, in turn, create an unparalleled guest experience that will ultimately translate into the success of our stakeholders.
Our vision? We will never settle…. We will persist in the meticulous delivery of unparalleled service and experiences… We will do it better than anyone else!
The Trump International Hotel Washington DC is a Forbes' Five Star Award winning hotel property. Our establishment tells a unique story, guided by the classic features of the Old Post Office building, the associates, and experiences that compel this Five Star team.
The Assistant Director of Front Office leads with passion, drive and enthusiasm. Leading our Front Office, Bell, Door, and Concierge teams who are responsible for creating a personalized, unparalleled arrival and departure experience. This involves training, coaching and supervising. The Assistant Director of Front Office presents a positive image of the Hotel to all guests and is knowledgeable of all hotel services. This role has a direct impact on creating an unsurpassed experience for our guests as well as our associates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Train, coach, and supervise according to Trump International Hotel Washington DC policies and procedures.
- Responsible for leading the Front Office, Concierge, Bell, and Door Teams.
- Maintain standards of guest service as established by the Director of Front Office.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team members to meet and exceed standards, and promote team member empowerment.
- Build morale and spirit amongst the team.
- Interact positively with guests and take action to resolve problems to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Follow cash handling and auditing procedures as outlined by the finance department.
- Ensure that proper procedures for dealing with guest illness or injury, system failures, fire alarms, robbery, security incidents and other emergencies are followed if they occur. Report unsafe conditions, as appropriate.
- Work closely with Door, Bell and Reception to create a personalized and seamless arrival and departure experience for every guest, every time.
- Work closely with Bell to ensure efficient handling of guest luggage and deliveries.
- Work closely with Attaché, Concierge, Housekeeping and Reservations and communicate all pertinent information in a timely manner. This includes special requests, amenities, early departures, room changes, extended stays, changes in number of guests, etc.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in the areas of Attaché, Concierge, Bell Staff, and lobby coverage.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years rooms/front office management experience
- A college Degree in Hospitality preferred
- Must have a passion for delivering outstanding luxury service.
- Self-motivated, decisive, responsible and driven to achieve goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Relevant experience in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel is preferred.
- Proficient in computer and hotel property management systems use.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays.
Apply on company website