WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will pay you between $60K - $63K based on experience and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Assists the Director of Security in overseeing the implementation of all safety and security programs for the purpose of providing protection and a sense of well-being to all guests and associates.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Screen, interview, select, manage, review and counsel Security Supervisors and
Officers to maintain order throughout the hotel. Periodically review Officers and
- Supervisors logs to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Promote safe work practices. Assist in ensuring compliance with OSHA standards
and preventive measures. Assist in the development, administration and
implementation of safety incentive programs and safety training classes. Visually
identify, correct and record safety hazards.
- Lead and direct investigations of accidents, thefts, property loss and unlawful
activities. Document details and advise Management.
- Direct coordination of training in fire life safety, CPR, as well as other Corporate
approved programs, such as Limo Driver Training and Workplace Violence training.
- Review and approve departmental schedules/payroll and make necessary
- Direct and manage Lost and Found function. Assist as needed with complaints and
- Direct preparation of monthly payroll forecast and the Corporate Property Loss
- Conduct regular patrol of the property to ensure all areas are safe and secure.
Conduct Security Department meetings. Attend and participate in other required hotel meetings.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Participate in Manager on Duty Program requiring weekend stay over, constant monitoring throughout the hotel and troubleshooting problems.
- Liaison with clients and Law Enforcement.
- Work with Convention/Catering Services to ensure functions are safe for all guests and employees.
- Insure guests and employees receive proper security escorts, as required.
- Use a clear, concise English speaking voice, listen with empathy, provide accurate information and document legibly all appropriate information.
- Periodically review and update a variety of departmental guidelines.
- Maintain Officer equipment and uniforms, purchase back-up supplies in order to maintain standard par on hand.
- Oversee and maintain various technical equipment, hardware and software, to ensure it is functioning properly. Back up all databases on a regular schedule.
- Obtain certification as a CPR Instructor.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
High School Diploma required. Related four year college degree preferred.
Management and supervision experience required. Five of more years in Security or related experience
required. Customer service experience preferred. Working knowledge of Windows based programs
Apply on company website