Trump International Hotel & Tower provides the finest standard of luxury to the world's most discerning Guests, all in the heart of Midtown Manhattan overlooking Central Park. Trump International Hotel & Tower redefines Manhattan's luxury hotel product. Accommodations offer the finest and most luxurious comforts of home- with Central Park as your front lawn, Lincoln Center as your entertainment center, and a personal Attaché attending to every need.
Trump International Hotel and Tower is looking for a Director of Front Office r to join our dynamic team!
JOB OVERVIEW: The Director of Front Office provides supervision, direction and leadership in the Front Office in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by the hotel. This position oversees the Front Office, Bell and Door. Coordinate guests' special needs, requests and preferences with the departments concerned. Responsible for the recognition of all repeat guests, VIP's and transient guests. Promote guest recognition awareness among all associates and management. Foster relationships with guest's thereby encouraging repeat business and brand loyalty.
SUPERVISES: Front Desk Agents, Bell/Door,
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Possess basic analytic and arithmetic skills.
- Successful problem solving skills
- Fluent in English. Proficiency of a secondary language preferred.
- Must possess clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing and able to work shift duties that may include evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be organized and task oriented.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Must have a passion for delivering outstanding luxury service.
- Familiar with basic safety and security procedures in the event of an emergency
- Possess a basic understanding of cash handling and accounting procedures.
- 4-5 years Hotel Front Office experience (Luxury hotel experience preferred)
- 3 Years in Front Office Management (Luxury hotel experience preferred)
- A graduate of Hotel School preferred.
- Knowledge of computers and systems, SMS preferred
- Solid experience in Front Office including Front Desk, Concierge, Night Audit, PBX, Reservations, and Guest Services.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to motivate a team of employees and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Able to handle the stress of a deadline.
- Able to think independently and possess good judgment and decision making abilities.
- Assure guest expectations are exceeded through proper employee training.
- Demonstrate an ability to lead by example.
- Experience in training, cross-training and developing employees.
Apply on company website