Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and operation for all of the Information Technology implemented within the assigned Hotel. The position is responsible for the daily operation, support, and security of the technology and data that support and enable the business operation.
Work with the Chief Informations Officer (CIO) and Hotel Management to implement company wide initiatives into the Hotel. Provide capital planning and operating budget support to the Hotel.
The position will maintain technologies implemented in effective working order and ensure system up time and reliability meets the needs of the operation(s) as defined by management and the CIO.
Qualifications and Physical/Mental Requirements:
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
* 5 or more years of professional experience working with hospitality systems.
* Proven project management and budgeting skills.
* Demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills that translate a technology focus into business language.
* Experienced with 24x7 data center operations.
* Strong Technical understanding of VMware, AD, Storage, DR, and other various components consisting of Data Center Operations. This includes in-depth knowledge of data center requirements, including physical layout, power, cooling, networking, backups, monitoring, task automation, and related procedures.
* The following certifications or equivalent experience are highly desirable:
MCSE Certification or equivalent experience.
CCNE Certification or equivalent experience.
* Mentoring IT staff, complete hands-on technical work as necessary and provide leadership on complex technical issues
* Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
* Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating industry trends; anticipating requirements.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* A motivated self-starting personality, able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
* Focused towards excellent customer service
* Administration and monitoring of equipment in the datacenter.
* Maintenance and upgrades to equipment, operating systems, firewalls, anti-virus protection and other general system utilities and applications necessary to the efficient support of the hotel applications.
* Development and Maintenance of system documentation including network diagrams, inventory records, and operating procedures.
* Monitoring backup systems to assure that all systems and data are appropriately protected and that disaster recovery data and procedures will be available when needed.
* Responding to work tickets for system tasks in accordance with established SLA standards.
* Configuration and deployment of new servers, end user equipment, and networking equipment.
* Proactive maintenance of service packs and patch status on all servers and workstations.
* Proactively develop and maintain data security processes in compliance with industry standards and regulations
* Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing and new applications by creating, maintaining and enforcing standards and procedures (including SOPs) for implementing technical solutions.
* Software evaluation, acquisition and implementation including oversight of basic user technical training and remediation activities.
* Applying technical expertise in the following areas to support of the hotel systems:
Maintain and provide data-center and infrastructure (servers, storage) management.
Solid understanding of standard networking protocols such as TCP/IP: IP addressing, subnetting, NAT, QoS, IPSec, SSL, FTP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, DHCP, ICMP, etc.
Design/Implement/Maintain Active Directory infrastructure, including inter-forest and domain trusts, sites configuration, group policy and security.
Extensive previous experience in the following areas - Cisco, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Gateways, data and voice convergence, video services, application network protocols and accelerators, wireless technologies, supplier management carriers and service providers
Provide network and systems security management
Hands on experience on Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and Storage concepts.
Server and desktop virtualization using VMWare
Avaya PBX Management
Assets (PC, telephony, license) management
Apply on company website