Engineering Clerk/Dispatcher, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Reports to: Director of Facilities
It is the primary responsibility of the Engineering Clerk/Dispatcher to receive and delegate all incoming Engineering calls and work requests all duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Answer all incoming calls concerning maintenance and repairs needed on Property and at off-site locations.
- Input call details into the computer HotSos and all tracking system.
- Maintain the dispatch log of all activities performed throughout the day, including an accurate account of time and activities.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience with two-way radios and multi-line phones.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and HotSos.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Apply on company website