Receives and consolidates all cash and checks and prepares the daily bank deposit. Maintain records of daily cash receipts and transactions. We will pay you $17.00 per hour and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Enter all new vendors and invoices in Accounts Payable system in a timely manner.
- Process W-9's for all new vendors and maintain file in alphabetical order. Process 1099's at year end.
- Verify expense codes in all invoices to ensure appropriate coding is being used.
- Audit monthly statement from vendors and compare with existing invoices. Reconcile with vendor any difference found.
- Print checks according to schedule and collect proper approvals for that purpose.
- Mail checks to vendor with proper back up to ensure payments are posted correctly by vendors.
- Prepare monthly accrual for month end-closing.
- Become a key component in achieving 100% compliance in the ICQ (Internal Controls Questionnaire).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must posses the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Good working knowledge of Hospitality accounting systems.
- Ability to answer the phone and respond to the business clientele inquiries in a pleasant manner.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 2 years Finance experience for major Hotel Company. At least one year accounts payable experience preferred.
Apply on company website