TITLE: Nail Technician
FACILITY: Trump Las Vegas
FLSA CATEGORY: Non-Exempt
The Nail Technician reports directly to the Salon Supervisor and Spa Manager.
Essential Job Duties / Supportive Functions:
· Ensures the “WTS Experience” for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
· Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
· Reports any incident or accident to the Salon Supervisor and Spa Manager.
· Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
· Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
· Maintains the highest level of nail care knowledge for both hands and feet and has complete understanding of all spa services presently offered.
· Possesses proficiency in standard nail services of nail grooming, polish application, massage, and exfoliation.
· Performs all treatments on services' menu based on current certifications.
· Maintains Forbes Five Star, Trump Service Standards, and Revenue Driving Initiatives.
· Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
· Recommends products for home use with a minimum service to sales ratio of 20%.
· Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to the guests. Answers guest's questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
· Begins and ends all treatments on time.
· Works assigned schedule.
· Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
· Informs Spa Director of product needs.
· Creates and maintains client cards with treatment notes, when appropriate.
· Completes all assigned side work
· Attends all scheduled meetings
· Attends schedules professional trainings.
· Completes other duties assigned by the Spa Director.
· Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
· Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
· Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
· Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
· Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
· Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
· Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
· Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Strong team player.
· Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
· Previous nail technician experience preferred.
· Ability to lift 25 lbs
High School Diploma or GED. Must maintain all current licenses and certifications that are required on a state and local level.
· Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury.
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Apply on company website