Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose:
Provides five star front desk service, in addition to providing administrative support to the Residential Tower team. Provides first point of contact customer service in relation to the owners, residents, and their guests in the residential tower. Assists in maintaining property in a manner that increases property values as well as owner and associate satisfaction. Works closely with the residential condominium Tower Manager. Assists with many of the residential condominium association functions.
- Works with Tower Manager and Residential Team
- Provides exemplary phone customer service for the residential tower.
- Speaks with and responds to owners, residents and visitors. • Effectively and courteously communicate residential tower rules, policies and procedures to owners, residents, and visitors.
- Provides administrative support to the Tower Manager as needed.
- Directs owners, residents or visitors within the hotel or tower.
- Assists in controlling the flow of traffic in the residential lobby.
- Provides accurate and timely follow-up for all owner and resident requests.
- Maintain Permission to Enter requests; assuring individuals requesting keys are legitimate and sign the keys both in and out.
- Effectively communicate incidents or areas of concern to the Tower Manager.
- All residents, owners, and their visitors are offered an escort to their unit, when entering with luggage, packages, and/or groceries.
- Complete owner, resident and visitor requests promptly and with exemplary customer service.
- Greets all arriving individuals in a friendly, professional and courteous manner. Proactive in asking if the resident or guest requires any additional assistance.
- Speaks with and responds to owners, occupants and guests. • Directs all owner, resident and visitor requests to an appropriate party.
- Assists handicapped residents and visitors as appropriate. An updated list of residents requiring assistance in case of an emergency is to be maintained and easily accessible
- Maintains a working knowledge of events and happenings within the tower and hotel.
- Maintains compliance of Trump Corporation policies and procedures as well as Brand Standards.
- Works closely with the Tower Manager as requested. • Directs applicable inquiries from owners, residents, and their visitors to the Tower Manager when necessary.
- The ability to respond properly to any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
Administrative Duties • Maintain front desk appearance, cleanliness, and efficient operational look. • Assists in processing owner and resident service requests. • Maintain accurate residential tower records and operational forms and logs. • Prepares correspondence as necessary to residential community for review by Tower Manager. • Assists the Tower Manager with mass mailings of letters to unit owners • Be familiar with all duties required to be performed by the Residential Tower team, as well as the restrictions. • Disbursement of resident and Board of Directors mail from Tower Manager • Be familiar with residential departments and general functions • Assist in maintaining condominium association calendar of events. • Report status of all pending projects and key issues/problems to Tower Manager. • Prepares and maintains shift/resident attention reports • Assist in maintaining all directories, form, etc. • Performs other assignments as requested.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
• Assists in opening doors for and escorting owners, residents, and their visitors. • Participate in and interact with Hotel Operations, assist as necessary. • Be familiar with residential departments and general functions • Be familiar with Safety and Emergency policies and procedures • Enforces Association rules and regulations in a professional and courteous manner • Participates in corporate activities and meetings, as requested. • Performs other assignments as requested.
Apply on company website