Passion. Drive. Enthusiasm. These are the three pillars of our company culture. Launched in 2007, the Trump Hotels is the next generation of luxury hospitality - one that is raising the bar in the top-tier travel experience. We believe that by creating an unsurpassed regard for our associates, our associates will, in turn, create an unparalleled guest experience that will ultimately translate into the success of our stakeholders.
Our vision? We will never settle…. We will persist in the meticulous delivery of unparalleled service and experiences… We will do it better than anyone else!
The Trump International Hotel Washington DC is a Forbes' 5 Star Award winning hotel property. Our establishment tells a unique story, guided by the classic features of the Old Post Office building, the associates, and experiences that compel this 5 Star team.
Responsible for setting and cleaning tables at the bar and lounge areas throughout the shift. Supports servers and service staff with drink refills and clearing tables. Assists with the setup of large parties and communicating which areas of the Bar & Lounge are ready to be seated in order to assure customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of service
- Communicates and assists hosts to set up and break down tables as customer requests are received.
- Refills soda, ice teas, and waters upon the request of the guest or server.
- Removes dirty dishes, silverware and any debris from tables between courses and after guest leaves table. Returns dirty dishes, silverware, and glassware carefully to dishwashing and/or bar area.
- Assists with spills throughout the Bar to assure guest safety.
- Leave bar in a clean condition prior to end of shift.
- Assists guests with inquiries or as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor
- ServSafe License preferred.
Apply on company website