Tucows has been working on the Internet since the days when people unironically called it the Information Superhighway.
Today, we're the second-largest domain wholesaler in the world with tens of millions of domains under management (OpenSRS / Enom). We're doing all kinds of interesting things, including running an MVNO cell phone service (Ting Mobile) and building true fiber to the premises networks in towns and cities across the US (Ting Internet). We offer individual and small business domains and integration with various popular platforms (Hover/Ascio).
We're a team of over 600 people serving tens of millions of customers around the world. Our growth has been incredible, smart and measured (NASDAQ: TCX, TSX: TC). Our success is built on a solid technical and financial foundation.Ting Internet, a division of Tucows, is a growing Internet service provider bringing fiber Internet to homes and businesses across the US. Together we believe in the power of the Internet and its ability to make positive changes in communities! We partner with towns to change what people expect from their Internet provider. Why work for Ting? Ting offers a flexible work environment and understands the meaning of work/life balance. We also offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits program with a focus on health, personal development, and overall wellness. We are currently seeking a highly-motivated and hardworking Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Fullerton, CA.
About the opportunity The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing Manager to execute local marketing initiatives that support market brand awareness and sales goals. Typically reports to the Marketing Manager - Fullerton.
- Implement marketing campaigns that support local sales goals
- Coordinate Ting hosted and third party marketing events to educate customers and grow your local market
- Monitor marketing budget and sales tracking
- Own your town - we know our towns, our people, and how to deliver on what they need
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute new offers, promotions, media tactics, and sponsorships to grow new customers in your town
- Work with the creative team to develop and prepare promotional and advertising materials for the market that follow the framework of shared national programs.
- Analyze and present data on your market
- Educate the general public about Ting's value propositions at events
- Build and create local content for social media platforms that follow existing brand guidelines
- Ignite your creativity by finding new ways to engage customers
- Effective time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated & adaptable in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to collaborate and build working relationships across various work groups
- In depth knowledge of your local town, demographics and customer base
- Graduated with business, marketing or communication degree
- Bilingual Spanish speaker preferred
- 2-4 years proven experience in marketing or related field
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Tucows is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Apply on company website