The Division of Pediatric Urology at Tufts Children's Hospital is seeking a fellowship trained physician to join our expanding team under new leadership.
Why join our team:
The Division of Pediatric Urology at Tufts Children's Hospital has a rich history of providing expert urologic care to the children in the Boston area and throughout New England, offering up to date surgical techniques and state-of-the-art facilities including the Xi da Vinci robot. We are a full-service pediatric urology practice covering all aspects of care, with excellent relationships with other services to provide multidisciplinary care and clinics to better serve our patients and families.
Tufts Children's Hospital is the full-service children's hospital of Tufts Medical Center, located in downtown Boston and with partnerships in the community. Our 94-bed children's hospital offers pediatric inpatient and outpatient services in every medical and surgical specialty – from general pediatric services to the care of the most complex cancers, heart diseases and traumas. Our focus and mission every day is to improve the lives of children and their families, by treating each child as if they are our own.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you'll transform patient care:
- You'll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You'll fully immerse yourself in the long-standing community by working cross-functionally with stakeholders across our hospital network
- You'll grow as a physician through an enriching career path that provides clinical, training, and academic opportunities with collegial division members
- You'll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
- You'll support in office objectives by jumping in to drive quality improvements when needed
Who you are:
- Board eligible/board certified in Pediatric Urology
- Licensed physician in the state of Massachusetts
- Qualify for a faculty appointment in the Tufts University School of Medicine
- Passion for teaching and training
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401
- A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
Location: Tufts Children's Hospital
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Wellforce. Wellforce brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Wellforce brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.
The Division of Pediatric Urology at Tufts Children's Hospital is seeking a fellowship trained physician to jo...
Apply on company website