Responsible for all aspects of the operation and performance of Blackfish restaurant, to include direct supervision of team members, financial management and analysis, marketing, and successful delivery of guest service. Develops a positive work environment and well trained team members. Maintains the highest level of standards through personalized service and anticipating guest's needs.
PAY RATE: $29.18 per hourRequirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) years of Marketing, Business, and/or Hospitality courses from an accredited college, preferred.
- Must have strong math skills related to department industry financials, including writing and achieving budgets. (Test required)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Test required)
- Minimum of three (3) years management experience in an upscale restaurant, fine dining preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory work experience in a related field, i.e., restaurant or lounge.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be certified with the National Restaurant Association for SERVsafe Food Protection Manager Certification Course, or obtain within 1 year from date of hire.
- Knowledgeable for HAACP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
- Knowledgeable of Labor laws, Health codes, & Liquor Laws.
- Must posses a Food Handler's permit, or obtain one within 60 days of hire.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Class 12 liquor permit within 60 days of hire.
- Must attend training and travel as job function and duties require.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of guest service to guests, VIP's, and team members.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be available to work any shift days, swing, grave, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and / or other employment entities.
Apply on company website