The rewards don't stop at Tulalip making it easier for you to say yes to finding a home here with us.
Choose us and get paid faster! All “Hot Job” bonuses are paid out in two installments:
- 1st installment of the bonus is paid on your FIRST paycheck.
- 2nd installment of the bonus is paid after successful completion of your 90 day probationary period.
- Hot Jobs bonuses are for select positions only and will be indicated on the job posting.
- Current Team Member department transfers are not eligible for a Hot Job signing bonus.
- Any former Team Member who has resigned or been dismissed within the past 12 months is not eligible for a Hot Job signing bonus.
Prepares and cooks to order breakfast, lunch, and dinner items for the Draft Sports Bar & Grill. Understands and prepares product using basic cooking procedures, prep work, sauté, broiler, roasting, baking, and fry cooking.
PAY RATE: $16.00 per hourRequirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. *If applicant does not meet this education requirement, the employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to obtain the requirement as a condition of employment.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working as a fast food cook.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience grilling, broiling, deep frying, sautéing, steaming, prep work of food.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must obtain and hold a Food Handler's card within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must be flexible to work all TGO sites, Tulalip Resort Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino, and Bingo.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends and /or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.
Apply on company website