Company: Turning Stone Resort Casino
Location: United States of America
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
- Efficiently coordinates various services for VIP guests, including (but not limited to) arranging reservations, required transportation, and answering all guest questions.
- Is always a visible presence in the Front Desk area of the Hotel Lobby to warmly greet guests as they arrive.
- Consistently goes above and beyond required duties to ensure exceptional guest service to VIP's and all other Hotel guests.
- Consistently seeks to foster professional relationships with outside vendors to provide external services such as renting limousines for transportation.
- Always provides support for the Front Desk function by assisting the Front Desk Supervisor and Clerks in their daily activities. This is done independently and without direction.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the LMS system and routinely enhances proficiency by becoming familiar with any new system upgrades (Familiarity of this system is crucial to the support of the Front Desk function).
- Maintains a close professional relationship with the Credit Hosts, Multi Game Hosts, and Club two one Concierge to efficiently coordinate the pre-registration of VIP guests.
- Continually strives to build VIP guest list by warmly greeting guests as they enter the Hotel, personally escorting them to their rooms, and ensuring proper follow up. Follow up includes courtesy calls, recognition of special events personal to the guest, and effectively communicating that if there is any additional way that they can be of service, the guest needs only to ask.
- Always seeks to be well informed of all area events, entertainment, and popular local destinations.
- Utilizes consistently sound judgment when issuing complimentary goods and services, and avoids any perception of conflict of interest.
- Develops a positive rapport with all Resort Departments to ensure that VIP requests are met in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of all Resort restaurants, gaming departments, and amenities. Routinely suggests arrangement of reservations for internal dining, entertainment, and services.
- Effectively and politely explains to guests the limitations regarding the amenities and services that are available.
- Ensures that all standards regarding position as a Concierge are upheld.
- Displays thorough knowledge of associated reservation systems and procedures, such as Artspro and tee time software.
- Assists club members and other VIP's in the absence of the Club two one Concierge.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Four to five years of experience working in a guest service environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required, A.S. or B.S. degree is preferred.
- Two years of experience in hotel or resort setting.
- Knowledge of local area attractions preferred.
Apply on company website