As a Nurse Anesthetist, you will be an integral component of the U.S. Army Reserve health care team. The work you'll do is not only an essential service, but also life changing. Its a career that will make a difference in our Soldiers lives and your own. As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in the Army Nurse Corps, you'll provide specialized care to patients requiring general anesthesia, respiratory care, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and fluid therapy. Also, you may continue to work in your community and serve when needed. Overall, you'll work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
Benefits may include:
- Health professions special pay for qualifying nurse specialties
- A monthly stipend through the Specialized Training Assistance Program (STRAP) for qualifying nurse specialties to pursue a Masters of Science in Nursing. Applicant must be currently enrolled in an accredited graduate program.
- Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP) which repays qualifying education loans to lending institutions for certain qualifying nurse specialties
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions
- Enrollment in the Uniformed Services Blended Retirements System
- Low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Specialized training to become a leader in the military nurse community
- Masters degree in nursing anesthesia from a program accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) for Anesthesia
- Must be a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Must be between 21 and 42 years of age upon initial appointment. Prior commissioned time is credited one-for-one against the 42 year age cutoff.
- Current, valid, active, and unrestricted nursing license
- Must be a permanent resident of the U.S.
To learn more, visit healthcare.goarmy.com/nurse
SSG Richard Lange
Army Healthcare Recruiter
Virtual Army Medical Recruiting Center
4550 Parade Field LN
FT Meade, MD 20755
Office: (202) 568-1470
As a Nurse Anesthetist, you will be an integral component of the U.S. Army Reserve health care team. The work you'll do is not only an essential se...
Apply on company website