U.S. Bank is looking for emerging talent from undergraduate campuses ready to jumpstart their career with us. This position has been identified for a start date of January 2020.
Why U.S. Bank?
Headquartered in Minneapolis, with a presence across the globe, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. As the fifth-largest bank in the United States, we are one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. We're committed to doing the right thing, making smart changes and collaborating for the good of our customers, communities and other stakeholders – and especially for the good of one another (we've been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as a 2019 World's Most Ethical Company® for five years running). At U.S. Bank, you'll be empowered with the tools you need to succeed in your role and grow your career.
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that's as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
- Working closely with Product Managers and Agile Business Analysts to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements.
- Managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and third party integrations.
- Conducting long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Maintaining a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing requirements and objective
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent field with preference to December 2019 graduates
- 3+ years experience in software development with CRM development experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in Java, Java Script, Apex, and Spring boot framework
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and building Lightning Components
- Strong understanding of Communities capabilities and design options (lighting systems)
- Ability to work in ambiguity and iterate to a solution – can estimate and solve basic business problems without explicit direction
- Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve software development processes
- December 2019 master's program graduate
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Apply on company website