Establishes and maintains great working relationships with assigned business accounts, serving as the main day to day contact between program administrators or relationship managers. Answers, researches, and resolves operational problems experienced by the customer utilizing the Consultative Account Management approach with every client interaction. Focuses on being a strategic resource by assisting with delinquency management, client systems and program implementations; promotes standards with clients and processes by exiting paper reports or other non-efficient program management techniques and facilitating the adoption of electronic and web-based solutions. Lifts quality through identifying and reporting issues and maintaining an accurate accounting of assigned portfolio specifics. Maintains high service satisfaction by following up on client inquiries, providing training, and providing updates. Coordinates and interacts with internal teams and individuals to ensure high levels of service delivery. Extremely high client facing position where duties involving customer contact performed primarily through telephone or email communication methods.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five or more years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven customer service/relations skills including the ability to deal effectively, tactfully, and knowledgeably with customers and non-customers in handling complaints, problems, and general inquiries
- Excellent telephone skills including listening and demonstrating courtesy, empathy, and accuracy - Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant operational processes and procedures and company products and services
- Proficient in and able to navigate all relevant computer systems in order to pull reports, shadow clients, and troubleshoot technical issues, etc.
- Ability to perform interest calculations and account adjustments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Apply on company website