Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed. Troubleshoot issues within the department. Conducts research on discrepancies and makes appropriate corrections or adjustments. Assist with the approval of wired transfers. Assist with special projects and testing. Assist with providing training and leadership within the department members. Validate that Disbursements Control procedures are maintained, current and adhered to within the company. Assist with the 1099 filings.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five or more years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
Apply on company website