A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
U.S. Bank is seeking an Application Administrator with process improvement and implementation experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Responsible for implementing, maintaining, and providing support for application environments in multi-tiered, multi-platform environment. Responsible for preparing servers, installing and configuring software, maintaining the application environment including non-OS patching. Works with the development team to implement, maintain and prove support for CI/CD pipelines which build and deploy code into non-production as well as production environments. Installs and monitors software that is between the applications and the operating system. Plans and provides back-end connectivity infrastructure components required for the application. Works with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to provide recommendations for hardware and system software upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 year of experience with utilizing, configuring, and installing software for connecting distributed software and services across heterogeneous platforms
- At least 4 years of experience within a total information technology (IT) environment
Extensive experience in:
- Deploying and maintaining .NET applications
- Deploying and maintaining Azure environments
- Technical troubleshooting
- Web trends and directions
- Performance measures and tuning
- Capacity planning and management
- Contingency and disaster recovery
Working experience in:
- CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins/Cloudbees
- IT environment
- IT standards, procedures, policy
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website