U.S. Bank is seeking a Software Automation Developer with end-to-end development and testing experience of building software products in agile lifecycle. This individual will be responsible for development and support of the bank's retail banking site with a focus ensuring the quality of the final product through manual and automated tests.
The Software Automation Developer is a generalist that combines aspects of a traditional developer and tester into a single position responsible for the design and release of quality code in short, releasable, and iterative increments. The overall team is a combination of employees, contractors, and off shore developers. This position will include automation test design, automation test harness development, and coordination with other groups within the bank to deliver the overall solution.
It is critical for this position to have not only the technical skills relative to development and testing, but strong collaboration and communication skills in order to support this entire agile scrum team.
- Develop automated tests and test frameworks for frontend and backend systems. Improve process and quality via test and process automation: defining right strategy and technology based on process and architecture assessment by engaging different roles and stakeholders.
- Deep practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, etc.). Utilizes deep understanding of DevOps and software engineering best practices to influence design and implementation approaches and solutions.
- Hands-on current experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI, API testing, back-end integration, database levels.
- Ability to develop custom test automation methodologies and adapt them to clients' reality.
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and instrument full SDLC automation, specifically cloud testing execution, reporting tools such as ALM, Jira.
- Leading the development, implementation, and maintenance of automated test scripts. Approves the Automation Test Plans. Serves as subject matter expert on complex automation scripting and tool usage.
- Perform needs analysis of applications and available testing tools. Leads the audit, evaluation, and review of products and processes.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 7 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
Required Skills and Experience
- Work Experience: 7+ years in Software Automation/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
- Degrees/Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with source control tools such as GIT, TFS and SVN.
- Knowledge of QA processes, practices and systems.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Expertise with Model Based Testing framework
- SAFe Agile expertise
Apply on company website