Responsible for sales activities of Business Banking for assigned metropolitan market, and reports directly to the Consumer and Business Banking Market Leader. Provides strategic direction and leadership to a team of individual contributors/Business Banking Leaders to execute One Bank strategy and grow market share. Implements lending policies, business development plans, and policies and procedures for credit research and risk analysis. Manages the design, origination and servicing of Small Business and Business Banking loans. Fosters a team culture that is customer obsessed while overseeing relationship management, business development activities, and related risk.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of banking/finance experience
- Eight or more years of management/leadership experience
- Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Small Business/Business Banking credit, credit quality and compliance standards
- Ability to diagnose performance gaps, identify the right solution, and have impact to change performance behaviors
- Excellent ability to work in team environment; highly collaborative
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and influence/partnership skills
- Significant knowledge of financial services, credit and sales management
- Experience and credibility as a sales leader with strong relationship management skills
Apply on company website