Actively deepens existing customer relationships through routine calling activity and develops new Business Banking relationship opportunities through business development activities. Responsibilities include originating scored credit requests up to $250,000 (with Equipment Finance lending up to $500,000) and selling products/services such as business deposit products, treasury management products, business credit cards and payment solutions, as well as all other suitable solutions as appropriate. This job may require outside prospecting and sales to meet or exceed the sales production goals. Appropriately handles Business Banking customer service issues in assigned portfolio. Actively manages relationships with branch and business line partners and refers clients to Business Banking partners and/or other U.S. Bancorp areas for additional needs.
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of financial service sales experience
- Thorough understanding of bank products, sales, and new business development
- Expert knowledge of applicable bank and branch operations, policies, procedures and support systems
- Experience understanding business financials including analyzing credit and managing a pipeline and overcoming underwriting obstacles
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and demeanor necessary to perform relationship management and sales duties
- Strong customer service and community relations skills
- Demonstrated ability to make one-on-one and group presentations
- Proven track record of consistent success in both the servicing of existing clients as well as sourcing new business
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Apply on company website