Initiates new business development of asset-based loans to corporate banking companies. Develops the prospective customer, analyzes, summarizes and pre-clears the transaction to propose, and drives the new deal process. Develops and maintains referral source contacts including accountants, attorneys, equity/mezzanine sources, and equity sponsors. Locates, tracks and maintains prospects through tools such as Salesforce and Capital IQ. Since ABF is a product of the bank, BDO will work to mutual benefit alongside Corporate Banking Relationship Managers (RMs) and Capital Markets Representatives to strategize, joint call or individually call on new prospects and existing ABF portfolio and Corporate customers. Primary territories for this position include West and Southwest geographic regions, plus Energy and Technology national verticals. BDOs earn a competitive salary, plus a commission based on actual net income generated.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree finance, accounting or other related field
- Eight or more years of new business lender experience
- Three or more years of management experience
- Strong leadership abilities and strategic management skills
- Thorough knowledge of asset-based new business lending and capital markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Capital IQ, a plus.
Apply on company website