Global Support Services is a recently formed organization within our Operations Risk Management (ORM) organization is currently seeking a Business Line Project Manager to play a key role in our strategic offshore initiatives. A business line project manager will represent the needs and expectations of multiple Business Lines as it pertains to their offshoring strategy. This role will be part of the GSS (Global Support Services) North America organization and work closely with the project management and business-line teams to achieve project outcomes.
- Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence and implementing of strategic business offshore objectives related to solutions driven by GSS.
- Provides project management leadership and communications to all assigned projects.
- Represents all business requirements and ensures that project outcomes meet those requirements in a timely fashion.
- Engages with Business lines and 3rd party providers to drive business requirements.
- Achieves buy-in from relevant internal stakeholders and influences cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables.
- Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods and execution.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing policies that affect immediate operations, with possible company-wide effects.
- Identifies and communicates project risks and develops alternatives and solutions to mitigate.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Monitors and reports on project metrics and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree, and equivalent work experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience in project management activities
- Strong business acumen, excellent project management capabilities and an ability to work with technical detail.
- Strong leadership skills in working with multi-disciplinary teams of both a technical and business nature.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills; including ability to manage organization-wide communications.
- Ability and willingness to travel to attend meetings as business may require.
- Core understanding of Microsoft Office and Project Management tools.
- Experience with financial services operations and payment industry solutions.
- 3+ or more years of experience interacting with C suite leadership
- 5 or more years research management, vendor oversight preferred (or similar research skills and vendor management experience).
- Ability to understand complex requirements and devise customized solutions.
- Solve complex needs and work across internal teams including risk, operations, product etc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Six Sigma certification a plus.
Apply on company website