U.S. Bank's Corporate and Commercial Banking (CCB) business line offers lending, equipment financing, leasing, depository services, capital markets, and international trade services to middle market commercial, large corporate, institutional, and public-sector clients. Corporate and Commercial Banking Risk Management (CCBRM) is led by the Business Line Chief Risk Officer and works with the business to help identify, control and monitor the risks inherent to its business activities.
The Ops Loss/Complaint RCA Professional, as part of the Issue Management team, is responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the business line and throughout the enterprise to effectively execute the Ops Loss and Complaints program across CCB.
• Timely monitoring and tracking of assigned complaints and ensuring appropriate categorization of complaints.
• Responsible for ensuring complaint records are accurate and complete including root cause analysis.
• Document, review and investigate information relevant to assigned complaints and determine if corrective action is needed.
• Effectively build relationships across multiple groups and functional groups across the Enterprise.
• Build required quarterly reporting around complaints in accordance to Enterprise Policy to track trends
• Research, input and reconcile Operational Loss across all CCB Business Units via the Ops Loss Reporting Database
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of applicable experience
• Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact Corporate and Commercial Banking Business Units.
• Knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies.
• Strong analytic, logical reasoning, and problem-solving skills, as well as a thorough understanding of Ops Loss and Complaints reporting.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
• Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills with ability to effectively multi-task and successfully work on several unrelated projects at the same time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of products and services offered by the Corporate and Commercial Banking business line.
• Must be able to think strategically and implement change initiatives
• Ability to interact effectively with staff at multiple levels in the organization, from the lowest level in the business line to the Vice Chair level.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and think critically.
• Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing needs.
Apply on company website