A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.Job Description
US Bank's European Global Corporate Trust business line is growing and we are currently looking to recruit 3 people to join our CLO Analytics team.
We are ideally looking for candidates to bring some knowledge of CLO/CDO Transactions to the team and understand their structure from a cash flow perspective. The role offers a good mix of analytical work but blended with client engagement and delivery and dealing with investor queries and numerous internal teams to ensure the highest client service levels are delivered.
The role offers a good mix of analytical work but blended with client engagement and delivery and dealing with investor queries and numerous internal teams to ensure the highest client service levels are delivered.
· Build and maintain financial models for CDO Transactions.
· Program and reverse engineer financial models according to the terms and conditions defined in securitization documents;
· Use excel models to allocate a collateral pool's payments to various bondholders, swap counterparties, and investment managers;
· Stress-test cash flow and collateral performance to gauge impact to portfolios under adverse market conditions;
· Calculate various portfolio statistics, ratios and thresholds for use in hypothetical trading scenarios and periodic reporting;
· Use SQL and other software to manipulate the considerable amount of collateral-related information maintained in the US Bank databases;
· Responsible for developing value added partnerships with Relationship Management and Deal Administration to assist in client deliverables and improving defining process and techniques to improve efficiency and delivery
· Responsible for ongoing transaction deliverables (e.g. Financial Models, Waterfalls, Investor Reports, Hypothetical test trades)
· Liaise with business partners (Technology, Legal, Compliance, Trustee, Relationship Management, Deal Admin and Sales) to ensure highest client service levels in compliance with US Bank standards
Provide Innovative client solutions
Key Skills Required:
· Strong problem solving skills
· Expertise in structured products and Corporate Trust ideally
· Financial Modeling skills - Advanced Excel (any VBA or SQL skills would be hugely beneficial)
· Market awareness
· Strong communication skills
· Building and maintaining partnerships both internally and externally
· Legal documentation review skills
· Strategic thinking
· Complex analytic transaction skills
· Strong decision maker
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website