U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated Collaboration and Business Intelligence tools developer with experience to contribute toward the success of our collaboration, analytics, and reporting initiatives.
The position requires someone who is resilient, adaptable, curious, and ambitious.
The candidate must have the ability to gather and analyze business requirements, ask clarifying questions to resolve issues, and remove road blocks.
The candidate must have the ability to develop appropriate technology solutions based on requirements utilizing Microsoft collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Flow, InfoPath, and PowerApps as well as business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
The individual will be expected to maintain, and support business solutions utilized by the team.
• Provides consulting and guidance to business teams during requirements gathering and assists in data discovery
• Serves as a consultant who can explain data concepts, report development techniques, and results in non-technical terms
• Finalize requirements and coordinate sizing of projects
• Builds strong partnership with business and technical teams
• Aggregates and analyze data from various systems
• Identify data integrity and data quality problems and design controls to mitigate risk
• Translates end-user requirements and develop custom reports, dashboards, SharePoint sites and workflows
• Provides continued support and service for developed solutions and products
• Initiates action to discover new reporting opportunities, new ways to leverage existing data and report tools, or new analysis that will contribute to the success of the organization
• Utilize internal and external resources to increase business acumen and development skills
• Shares development knowledge with team
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of applicable experience
• 5+ years of experience in developing and supporting collaboration sites, reports, and dashboards with Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016, InfoPath, FLOW, and Power Apps
• Experience in business intelligence and reporting tools including Tableau, or Power BI, WebFocus, or Cognos, QlikView
• Extensive experience in writing SQL (Microsoft, Proc, Oracle) queries
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Understanding of database design (how tables and views are put together)
• Experience with Nintex forms for SharePoint
• Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016 migration
• Experience with Agile development
• Experience with scripting languages such as R and Python, or similar
• Experience with software automation tools (Advanced Process Automation)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships and communicate effectively with business partners, technical teams, end users and product owners
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team setting with individuals having diverse business and technical backgrounds
• Applicable professional certifications preferred
Apply on company website