Are you naturally customer-centric and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment? Would you like to work in an area that improves the lives of people in this challenging global economy? Are you self-motivated and detail oriented? If so, keep reading!
Start a fantastic career path in banking with an entry-level Default Management Team position with U.S. Bank Equipment Finance.
U.S. Bank Equipment Finance is one of the largest equipment finance providers in the United States. And, we've been a major funding source for companies in almost every market sector.
U.S. Bank Equipment Finance:
- Specializes in tailoring customer financing needs.
- Offers a variety of capital equipment lease-oriented products.
- Recognizes the importance of long-term relationships.
- Uses our industry expertise to provide superior customer service.
- This position offers an opportunity to build relationships with internal partners and provide account management for the assigned U.S. Bank Equipment Finance portfolio.
As a collector—
Daily, you will oversee account portfolios and conduct approximately 70 phone calls to strengthen client relationships and meet established goals surrounding delinquency. The position provides opportunities to familiarize yourself with contract documentation and the ability to work with clients to arrange repayment schedules, when needed. A candidate may find success during conversations with clients while investigating accounts, providing solutions, and resolving issues minimizing loss to the organization.
Apply to be a part of our team, if you are looking to experience a fast-paced and client-centered environment full of potential for growth within the U.S. Bank organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in customer service activities
- Ability to work full-time Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Sound understanding of collection strategy, process and procedures
- Positive Attitude: Consistently demonstrate optimism and reflect friendly and helpful tone to customers over the phone.
- Ability to Build Relationships: Treat others the way they want to be treated and exhibit collegial spirit, empathy and unity—working to elevate the client experience.
- Problem Solving Skills: Anticipate and accommodate clients' needs and find solutions to outstanding challenges.
- Attention to Detail: Ensure all deadlines are made and submit error-free documents.
- Accountability: Own all interactions from start to finish and assume responsibility for all communication.
- Communication: Display ability to discuss accounts effectively with clients and teammates.
- Confidence: Work independently to prioritize work and make independent decisions, recognizing their impact to U.S. Bank and its clients, within assigned portfolio.
Apply on company website