Works with Relationship Manager to manage assigned customer relationships and loan portfolios. Analyzes financial data and prepares comprehensive written analyses. Analyzes portfolio credit quality and assists Relationship Manager in presenting credit requests to Credit Approval. Identifies products and services that meet customer needs and making appropriate referrals. Higher levels have their own assigned client relationships and may also co-manage client relationships and portfolio credit quality with a Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven or more years of credit and sales experience in the financial services industry
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Thorough understanding of credit and collateral requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website