At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Credit oriented, client facing banker who partners with Relationship Manager(s) to successfully manage Commercial Banking credit account relationships. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully closing new business relationships and retaining and expanding relationships with existing customers. Responsibilities include: underwriting all types of credit account exposure, managing an assigned credit portfolio, analyzing and structuring credit proposals for new business opportunities, successfully negotiating and closing new business relationships and expanding existing relationships, managing credit risk and responding to prospect or customer credit questions. Serves as one of two main client contacts in our dual banker model, providing customer service, participating in joint sales calls with Relationship Manager(s) and helping identify customer needs. Person will be focusing on companies in the $50MM to $1B revenue range in the high-growth Texas Commercial Banking market which covers the entire state
- Bachelor's degree, or greater
- Seven to ten years of commercial banking experience
- Extensive knowledge of commercial lending, all applicable laws and regulations, credit quality standards, working within company and business line policies and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development abilities, with thorough knowledge of credit products
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Well-developed written communication and verbal presentation skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and time/workflow management abilities
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website