Manage commercial real estate appraisal process for assigned market area(s). Engage appropriate appraisers and appraisals for complex commercial real estate property types and transactions. Review appraisal reports for compliance with bank policy and procedures, USPAP, and federal and state regulations. In a timely and professional manner, resolve deficiencies with appraisal reports. When requested, assist Regional Manager and or Chief Appraiser with national portfolios, warehouse lines, staff training and special valuation issues or projects.
Manage and prioritize pending and active appraisal reviews so as to meet lending deadlines. Manage external vendor panel for assigned region. Consult and advise bank staff regarding real estate appraisal policy and procedures and state and federal appraisal regulations. Maintain review productivity and quality control measurements in-line with department benchmarks.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of applicable experience
- Ten or more years of experience in real estate appraisal activities with significant commercial appraisal experience.
- State Certified General License
- Advanced knowledge of banking regulations governing appraisals and Real Estate lending activities and appraisal valuation methodology and techniques
- MAI designation or candidacy
- Well-developed organizational planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website