Responsible for approving the extension of commercial credit and/or making recommendations to the person(s) making the final commercial lending decisions on new, renewal and extension loans to approve or deny the extension of credit. Conducts complete credit analyses including gathering, analyzing and interpreting all types of credit information on existing and prospective customers. Reviews customer accounts and portfolios in order to identify, evaluate and determine the appropriate course of action on potential credit quality issues in order to maximize credit quality and minimize risk and potential loss to the company.
The ideal candidate will have commercial underwriting experience.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of experience in credit analysis and/or lending activities
Preferred Skills/Experience - Commercial underwriting experience
- Excellent credit analysis and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of economics, accounting, and finance
- In-depth knowledge of risk analysis
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website