The Community Wealth Management Trust Associate builds relationships with customers and helps meet their Community Personal Trust needs. They handle day-to-day client calls, transactions and problem resolution, escalating items when appropriate to a Relationship Manager. These representatives work proactively to identify potential problems, compliance issues and fraud, maximizing client satisfaction and deepening client relationships by referring them to appropriate U.S. Bank sales and service team members. Plus, they actively work to understand their specialized areas and accounts through frequent client in-person, phone and email conversations.
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in administrative and client support activities in the financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and problem resolution skills
- Advanced knowledge of departmental and bank products and services
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Strong ability to understand departmental procedures and systems to operate with limited supervision
Apply on company website