Consumer Credit Risk Review Officers (CRRO's) independently evaluate and monitor credit management within the bank's consumer direct, indirect, mortgage, and retail payment systems portfolios to minimize losses. This is accomplished through the independent review of individual credits, analysis of portfolio MIS and strategy validation, and the continual monitoring and periodic assessment of the risk management processes use by the lines of business. CRROs are responsible for critically evaluation the quality of risk management, constructively challenging processes, and sharing best practices in order to effect change.
Officers will collaborate with senior leadership from Credit Risk Management, Business Lines, Corporate Audit Services and have exposure to a diverse group of portfolios. A successful candidate will desire variety and have the ability to apply skills and past experience to different portfolios and processes.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of applicable experience
• Highly prefer payments industry experience (credit card, debit card, prepaid card or merchant processing).
• Strong analytical skills to conduct portfolio analysis, validate underwriting and account management strategies, identify risk concentration, identify root causes of issues and evaluate the risk/reward trade-off.
• Strong project management skills in planning, determining key tasks, delegating appropriately and completing all tasks on time.
• The ability to manage and react to highly sensitive issues in a confidential and professional manner.
• Clear and concise writing style.
• Is a self-starter, is self-directed and proactively seeks out work.
• Ability to work independently.
Apply on company website