Performs loan on-boarding using designated applications including, but not limited to, ALS; HOGAN; Workflow, LDRS, and iLOS in a production-based environment which include goals for productivity and quality.
1. Follow documented procedures to perform data entry in an efficient manner.
2. Review incoming documents for accuracy prior to entering data onto the system.
3. Input critical information accurately into system to initiate customer accounts.
4. Ensure accurate and timely processing of consumer loan and lease contracts to provide quality.
5. Service and adherence to regulatory requirements.
6. Utilize tools and resources appropriately to ensure a high standard of quality.
7. Report issues or deficiencies to departmental leadership.
8. Correct errors detected by departmental quality control timely and strive for continuous improvement.
9. Recognize process improvements and provide recommendations to departmental leadership.
10. Complete all corporate assigned learning classes as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of related experience
- Basic reading, writing, mathematical and calculator skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
-Proficient Typing and transcription
-Organizational and time management abilities
-Ability to thrive in a fast paced, goal driven environment.
Apply on company website