U.S. Bank is seeking a Change Adoption and Business Support Group Manager to manage a team of Change Adoption Site Leaders and their teams; and the Policy and Procedures team in support of mortgages Retail Sales and Operations organization. This individual will also be responsible for working in collaboration with sales and fulfillment across all our sites to deliver a first-class Business Readiness experience for our internal customers. The individual seeking this position must be self-motivated, collaborative and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Direct responsibility for coaching and mentoring the Retail sales and fulfillment organizations through change, ensuring a consistency across sites resulting in improved turn-time metrics and quality files. Primary responsibilities will be creating and executing change adoption strategies that maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance.
- Ensures a collaborative relationship with Retail leadership to deliver the best support of change impacting people, process and/or technology resulting in successful and sustainable adoption by the team members.
- Allocate resources across strategic, discretionary and non-discretionary projects to develop and execute the communication, training and adoption monitoring plans.
- Partners closely with Retail to create a holistic, consistent and sustainable vision that delivers quality service to our customers and drives to a future outcome grounded on a customer first approach.
- Works with Retail CMO Delivery Managers to ensure prioritization of the backlog of features/products aligns with business priorities as well as monitoring metrics indicating next best improvement opportunity.
- Encourages ownership and accountability across all areas of responsibilities.
- Has a full understanding of all in-flight Retail efforts to ensure a comprehensive approach is taken for business readiness and release activities.
- Develop and maintain a consistent set of streamlined processes across the sales and fulfillment organizations resulting in improved cycle times and reduced errors
- Create actionable plans and deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Apply change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative. Meet regularly to discuss challenges, opportunities and plans to solve. Provide education to all resources impacted by the change and ensure their understanding of the change (who, what, when, why, how).
- Measure effectiveness through various means - adoption metrics, usage and utilization reports, compliance and adherence reports, employee feedback, issue, compliance and error logs, awareness and understanding of the change, observations of behavioral change, employee satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Monitors file quality reporting, addresses issues through training and coaching, working with leadership of employee and other means. Coach and assist those that need additional help in adjusting to the new process to ensure the procedures are properly and efficiently carried out.
- Assess and identify local training needs; develop materials required to educate Operations site team members and sales team on changes being implemented.
- Report any system problem or defect to central production support team and participate in identifying work-around to use until resolution, ensuring site team is educated and is successfully able to perform the interim process.
- Train new Retail Operations team members, as they are on-boarded, to ensure they are educated on the full, current process to be used for their role.
- Ensure policies and procedures are written and communicate in a way to clearly defines the processes to be followed.
- 10 or more years of experience in project management, change management and/or business readiness.
- Five or more years of managerial experience.
- Master's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Served as primary lead business-led programs over the last 3 years and can demonstrate what an effective business readiness must look like and entail.
- Partnered with executives and project managers to coordinate and sequence delivery across related projects to maximize benefit delivery and reduce risk.
- Demonstrated capability oversee multiple concurrent efforts, providing feedback on training, policies and procedures and the overall amount of change being driven to sales and fulfillment team members.
- Detailed understanding of Retail sales and operations.
- Ability to partner with leadership and peers in delivering a well-informed business readiness program.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply on company website