U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated Senior Business Systems Analyst to work within the Corporate Payment Systems (CPS) Business Technology Services organization in Minneapolis, MN.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work with multiple organizations by assisting the business line with requirements and working with the application development team to create a functional architecture guiding the broadening use of ServiceNow in the servicing and delivery of CPS products.
Successful applicants will exemplify U.S. Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Partners closely with customers (internal and external), the business line(s), and Agile teams to drive the evolution of the assigned products.
Maintains and refines product backlog; creates user stories and acceptance criteria; and prioritizes all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy.
Work closely in a hands-on style with development team including addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback and answering questions on an ongoing basis.
Participates in developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of the business's current technology and infrastructure from a functional perspective.
Provides guidance concerning business implications of development projects.
Serves as consultant to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results and to document detailed business needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 6 years experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
• Thorough understanding of and experience with ServiceNow workflow application.
• Well-developed ability to collaboratively develop and evolve a product backlog.
• Well-developed ability to develop and articulate a product vision that supports outcomes, value, and prioritization of work.
• Thorough understanding of the Lean/Agile mindset.
• Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills, including ability to collaborate with and empower teams.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer navigation skills.
• Standard industry certifications, such as SAFe Agile Product Owner.
Apply on company website