At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description The Compliance Quality Assurance (CQA) Testing Lead Analyst is responsible for the execution of testing activities within the Independent Risk Review (IRR) second line organization. Key roles and responsibilities include working with Business Lines and other Risk, Compliance, and Audit Professionals to review and oversee an effective risk management framework. The Lead Analyst is responsible for test execution within projects and activities that confirm compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is responsible for the identification of control and process weaknesses through testing activities. When gaps are identified, the Lead Analyst works with CQA Management to recommend and influence solutions to mitigate compliance risks. Further, the Lead Analyst is responsible for effective communication of testing results. Core Analyst responsibilities include:
- Planning activities to assist in the development of review scope and objective
- Developing test documents and compiling work papers that effectively document the completion of test steps
- Completing testing to assess the design and effectiveness of control, as well as confirming compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assisting in preparation of reports and issues that clearly communicate testing conclusions, including assisting with exception vetting and root case analysis
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of applicable experience
Preferred Skills/Experience - Thorough knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business - Highly prefer a strong knowledge of the following subject matter area is preferred: Truth in Lending Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Housing Act, Electronic Funds Transfer Act, Servicemember Civil Relief Act, Community Reinvestment Act - Testing experience specific to bank regulations highly preferred - Experience testing internal controls highly preferred
- Thorough understanding of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Thorough knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Applicable professional certifications – CRCM, CIA preferred
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $92,735.00 - $109,100.00 - $120,010.00
Apply on company website