At U.S. Bank we invest in our people, process and technology to create the ideal customer experience during every interaction. Our hiring and training standards ensure our Service Advisors are efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. We provide comprehensive ongoing training to ensure our Service Advisors are prepared to deliver an exceptional customer service experience.
Our state-of-the-art technology provides information quickly and consistently to ensure our customers benefit from first call resolution resulting in higher quality and thought leadership scores for our staff. We encourage professional growth through a structured career path program and pride ourselves on the positive relationships we foster with each other and our customers.
Answering incoming calls and assisting customers with questions and concerns related to their credit card accounts.
Properly diagnosing customer needs and proactively educating them about the features and benefits of credit card products and services.
Effectively utilizing system applications to achieve desired outcome.
Documenting required information via system applications.
Retaining product and process knowledge.
Service Advisors are scheduled to work five days each week, including every other weekend, to include both Saturday and Sunday. Equitable days off are scheduled during the week in which a weekend shift is worked.
If hired, you must be able to attend six weeks of training from
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday and successfully complete required program testing. Once training is completed, student schedules can be accommodated.
Increase your compensation!
► Receive hourly pay increases for providing service on additional products
through our career path program.
► Earn 10% shift differential pay for shifts starting at 12:30 p.m.We offer the opportunity for career growth and development in a supportive, professional and pleasant work environment, with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including:
Life insurance programs for the employee and family
Short and long term disability
Paid time off, including the opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
Generous tuition reimbursement program
401K with company match and pension programs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in a customer service position
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Pleasant and professional demeanor, good speaking articulation, rate of speed, and ability to be clear and concise.
- Professionally and adeptly resolve issues while under stressful and/or conflicting situations.
- Must be flexible, dependable, and self-directed to effectively solve problems by following standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency with PC applications using a Windows-based environment, accessing our Online Help application and the web/internet.
- The ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong accuracy and detail orientation.
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Apply on company website