U.S. Bank is currently seeking a CX Strategy & Insights Consultant for Wealth Management, which is a leadership role in U.S. Bank's Customer Experience (CX) & Employee Experience (EX) Office, responsible for driving business outcomes by identifying exceptional customer and employee experiences delivering against our One U.S. Bank strategy and differentiating our brand. This role is dedicated to work with the Wealth Management business team, as well as within the Agile Studios, supporting Wealth Management Agile Journeys. The Strategy & Insights Consultant looks through the customer and/or employee lens to constantly ask how we can do things better and what changes will improve experiences. The Consultant brings a holistic view based on customer and employee feedback, synthesizing findings across analytics and research, as well as unveils insights to identify opportunities and recommends improvements to drive meaningful business outcomes bank-wide.
This role is responsible for managing the holistic insights plan for a specified business area, in addition to acting as a liaison to help partners navigate research, analytics and insights centers of excellence. This role will stay abreast of industry trends, gather market intelligence, and solicit customer and employee feedback.
This is a high-profile consulting role that is focused on supporting growth, innovation, and the application of best-in-class solutions that improve trust, loyalty, and employee engagement. He/she must be able to observe, gather, and organize information to articulate competitive advantage and growth opportunities. A successful Consultant will influence others to implement the changes most impactful to customers.
This individual must have a strong background in market research, customer analysis, and insights, as well as strong communication, strategic thinking, and teamwork skills. He/she must excel at collaboration and change management leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
• Develops a holistic insights plan pertaining to a select business partner or initiative, drawing on learnings from all available resources, including research, analytics, and insights;
• Prioritizes research and insights work based on business needs and opportunities;
• Acts as the liaison to the business, helping it to understand existing CX and EX knowledge to focus on the most promising improvements or investments to differentiate;
• Builds learning plans and assembles integrated insights to provide leaders with fact-based strategic recommendations;
• Proactively identifies business opportunities by uncovering unmet customer needs, leveraging emerging trends, understanding the competitive landscape, and staying current on strategic/operational priorities; and
• Identifies insights and actions that could drive growth, retention, or mitigate potential CX and EX risks to the business.
• Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 10 or more years of experience in project management activities
• Two or more years of managerial experience
• Minimum of five years in a Customer Experience-related action planning role or related Research & Design, Product, or Innovation role (preferably 10+ years of experience)
• Experience in leading complex, cross-functional projects and teams
• Strong business acumen
• Agile methodology experience
• Intermediate to advanced financial analysis skills
• Adept at anticipating and explaining the effects of decisions to influence key business partners
• Ability to understand macrotrends and their impact on customers/the banking industry
• Experience in a consumer insights function for a consumer-oriented organization in banking, retail, manufacturing, or a related industry
• Demonstrated record of success in identifying new issues, trends, and opportunities, driven by in-depth data analysis
• Demonstrated record of success as a change agent, possesses a willingness and ability to facilitate change, and ability to effectively address resistance effectively
• Experience in banking, retail, manufacturing, or related industry
• Excellent data analysis, communication, and presentation skills, as well as proficiency with core business software tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
Apply on company website