Responsible for working on big data/analytics projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, performs analysis, interprets results and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the contact centers. Acquires data from multiple data sources in order to build self-serve dashboard capabilities and visual analytics. In order to do so, intermediate knowledge in connecting data across disparate database environments is necessary (including, but not limited to: Oracle, DB2, SQL, Presto, Cloud API Solutions, Google Cloud). Researches and builds a detailed understanding of the problem and related data assets in order to code the data processing and analysis (light to medium development coding required). Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data in order to provide answers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action. Interprets data and analyze results using various statistical techniques and tools (Tableau, Superset, etc.). Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data driven decisions. Collaborate with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis. Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and presents adjustments. Ensures all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are accurate and compliant with company standards.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as econometrics, computer science, engineering or applied mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Four to five years of statistical experience
- Proficiency with statistical programming languages (such as R, SAS, Python, SQL)
- Experience with Data Analytic tools including Data Robot, Alteryx, Druid, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledge of application development lifecycle
- Intermediate knowledge of public cloud platforms
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Power Apps and MS Flow
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data governance, data management, data architecture, data modeling concepts and data governance
- Agile experience
- Willingness to develop and acquire new technical skills, learn new tools and programming languages and Big Data techniques
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website