A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.Job Description
U.S. Bancorp, with 74,000 employees, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest commercial bank in the United States. U.S. Bank introduced its full depositary services offering in Europe in 2018. The offering supports regulated investment funds domiciled in the EU that are required to appoint a depositary to comply with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) and the Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities Directive (UCITS). Elavon Financial Services DAC trading as U.S. Bank Depositary Services is authorised and supervised by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Depositary Supervisor - Dublin - WFH/ Hybrid
You are a confident depositary professional with a comprehensive understanding of the Irish Financial Services market. You are comfortable working within a robust control framework to support the growth of the Depositary function. Your knowledge of the Depositary obligations for UCITS and AIFMD funds is comprehensive. You have excellent communication skills, with a proven ability to maintain and enhance client relationships.
We work to tight deadlines so a methodical approach to planning is a must, with a strong attention to detail.
Reporting to the Senior Depositary Manager, all duties are performed in accordance with the Central Bank of Ireland Regulations and the requirements of each fund's constitutional documentation.
This entails monitoring each fund's compliance with prospectus based and regulatory investment restrictions and borrowing limits, as well as performing reviews in respect of the role of the administrator and appointed global custodians / prime brokers, managers and AIFMS.
- Support the Depositary Management in the ongoing expansion of the Depositary team.
- Interact with colleagues, peers and superiors in a way that ensures the ‘end goal' is achieved in a productive way.
- Perform the key tasks of cash flow monitoring, investment and borrowing restriction checks, safekeeping of other assets and NAV oversight.
- Support the workflows of the team – including adherence to all mandatory training requirements and ensuring the area is operating to high standards.
- Review the work of the team and ensure it is completed to a high standard.
- Act as a day-to-day contact for clients and attend board meetings as required.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Assist with annual on-site reviews of the fund administrator, transfer agent and managers.
- Train and mentor new staff.
- Idea generation and ongoing assessment and improvement of operational service model;
- Work on Projects / Ad hoc tasks as required.
Experience needed to be successful:
- 4-5 years relevant Depositary/Trustee industry experience
- Fund Accounting Transfer Agency experience
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance/Economics or related area.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal with customer focus
- This role will suit someone who is confident and enjoys working with a small collaborative team, who will be given every opportunity to grow and develop with US Bank.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website