Manages deposit and payments solution relationship for Commercial Real Estate customers. Drives the sales process and grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new deposit and payment product and treasury management business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Responsible for managing the non-credit risk for customer portfolio. Monitors and enhances profitability of all assigned relationships. Reviews financials and accurately forecasts balances and revenue on a monthly basis. Responsibilities include: building deeper relationships with existing customers by understanding customers business and identifying deposit and payment solutions, sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships, identifying and successfully capitalizing on non credit opportunities and making appropriate referrals, coordinating with product partners to implement solutions, and ensuring superior service from all areas within the bank.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Retains and expands relationships with existing customers.
2. Plans and executes sales activities including sales calls, proposal preparation and presentations.
3. Recommends product and service solutions based on analysis of customer data.
4. Coordinates sales solutions into a sales plan for a customer/prospect.
5. Oversees implementation of new relationships to ensure all components are set-up and functioning to customer's satisfaction.
6. Acts as focal point for customers for all non-lending products.
7. Acts as escalation point for any customer servicing issues.
8. Reviews financials and provides accurate forecasts.
9. Acts as liaison between Commercial Real Estate group and other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
10. Manages assigned customer relationships and brings in appropriate specialists as needed
11. Prospects for and closes new deposit, payment, and treasury management relationships.
12. Grows net revenue year-over-year.
13. Responsible for managing the non-credit risk for customer portfolio.
14. Add new customers to increase interest income from deposits, fees from payments, treasury management services, and all other product groups.
15. Develops and implements an effective calling program for existing customers.
16. Develops and implements a plan for sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships.
17. Resolves customer problems and acts as a liaison with other departments, divisions and subsidiaries in managing the customer's relationship with the bank.
18. Manages overall relationship and portfolio profitability.
19. Provides consultative solutions to CRE customers.
20. Manage and grow deposit and payments business – demonstrate alignment with CRE Credit RM
21. Develops and implements strategies for building deeper relationships by satisfying customer needs through a full array of deposit, cash management, asset management, investment and other appropriate bank products and services.
22. Responsible for keeping current on all operational and compliance issues related to deposit and payment business, products, and services.
23. Work closely with the Commercial Customer Service Unit to provide superior customer services and support. Must maintain relationship in compliance with all banking procedures and guidelines.
24. Responsible for keeping current on all operational and compliance issues related to deposit business, products, and services.
25. Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, and other policies and procedures as appropriate. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training as required.
Basic Qualifications- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of experience in commercial deposit management
- Excellent relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Considerable knowledge of deposit products and treasury management services
- Thorough knowledge of commercial credit and credit quality
- Advanced knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply on company website