For new markets that U.S. expands into, the New Markets Digital Lead will help launch U.S. Bank branches and help set them up for success to run as a “digital business” to deepen customer relationships and engagement and own and execute the strategic roadmap in a competitive environment to increase digital performance.
Collaborating directly with the New Markets Executive and partnering across internal teams, the New Markets Digital Lead will be responsible for driving human to digital connected strategies that digitize sales and servicing to improve customer centrality for Consumer, Small Business and Wealth customers.
Digitization activities will include:
Own digitization KPIs and performance for Region
Digital funnel performance and optimization – site visits or appointments made digitally, applications, and funded accounts
Digital presence and rankings – SEO, SEM, Yelp, Google+
Digital engagement – app activations from frontline engagement for both new to bank customers opening accounts and customer account servicing
Act as leader for digital-first vision across Regional leadership forums
Partner with market leadership and marketing to manage performance of Regional digital traffic and work to optimize sales – including USBank.com, local branch and market pages, local Yelp/Google ratings to support target prospecting
Optimize traffic using SEO, SEM and continually run A/B testing across local pages
Partner to connect physical and digital marketing opportunities at a local level
Collaborate with capabilities owners to optimize customer decisioning, funding and on-boarding
Run Digital Superheroes (formalized frontline Digital Advocacy program) across Region to ensure our frontline colleagues are having effective interactions with every customer customers to help them download the USB app and understand how its features help them save time in their daily lives
Partner with our launch readiness teams to ensure frontline colleagues are knowledgeable and can talk to customers about our new digital features
Own feedback loop between the frontline and digital teams to continually improve our digital customer experiences.
This is no “business as usual” role. To succeed, we need someone who is a high energy business transformer that understands digital transformation and how eCommerce experiences are changing how customers shop and purchase. This is a great opportunity to bring brilliant digital experiences to our customers and helping ensure U.S. Bank is central to our customers wherever they go.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience. MBA or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 10+ years Product Management, Marketing and/or Sales experience
- Located in one of the Regional markets
- 7+ years of Digital / eCommerce experience with preference from hospitality and retail industries
- Proven business transformer with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively across teams and influence decision makers
- Strong understanding of digital capabilities (specifically mobile apps) and how they benefit customers
- Digital sales optimization across online and mobile including funnel management, testing for .com pages creative, approval process and funding optimization
- Ownership of KPI dashboard development and performance reporting
- Experience leading change in an Agile environment
- Significant digital development or design experience with product/project management
- Experience launching digital capabilities to frontline colleagues
- Excellent tactical implementation, planning/forecasting and analytical skills with the business understanding of how digital activity flows through to key performance indicators
- Digital promotion including SEO, SEM, social marketing, digital optimization
- Experience with Geo and local marketing
- Strong ability to analyze frontline and customer behavior and support employee knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and build business cases for taking action
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills – Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Branch or physical store (e.g. hospitality or retail) experience
Apply on company website