Responsible for performing loan analysis verification activities by working with customers, bankers, vendors and underwriters through in-bound telephone support and outbound pipeline ownership. Helps customers and bankers understand the loan approval process and underwriting requirements by analyzing specific loan transactions and reviewing documentation for approval. Provides overall problem resolution for operational issues and has a clear understanding of all required stipulations to efficiently move loans through the loan approval process.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One or more years of relevant experience
- Some knowledge of underwriting and loan origination functions, systems, procedures, various products and/or services supported by the assigned area(s) and applicable Federal and State laws and regulations
- Some knowledge of applicable credit products, programs, financial analysis and related documentation as applicable
- Some knowledge of U.S. Bank policies and procedures as they pertain to Direct Lending processing and underwriting
- Some knowledge of U.S. Bank systems to access information of status of loans in process
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
Apply on company website