At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Reporting to the Diverse Segments Analytics and Insights Manager, on the Enterprise Data and Analytics (ERA) team, this individual will provide diverse segments and multicultural business intelligence guidance, data visualizations, and analytics to provide insights to the business strategy leaders of the multicultural initiative. This person will consult with diverse segment business partners to understand business needs and provide analytical services that include opportunity sizing, product penetration, campaign impact measurement, reporting, and dashboard development. The Diverse Segments Analytics Analyst will work on a combination of reoccurring analysis projects, ad hoc analysis, and exploratory analysis efforts. They will also be tasked with centralizing data from disparate data sources to support building automated KPI dashboard solutions leveraging emerging data visualization analytics tools and techniques. The ideal candidate should be client-focused, have a proven ability to synthesize data and analysis to tell stories with data, and be able to present findings based on a solid foundation of supporting data, reporting, and analytical rigor.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as econometrics, computer science, engineering or applied mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Four to five years of statistical experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience using SQL, SAS, SPSS, or R (or similar languages or tools) for querying data and for data manipulation and transformation, strongly preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience using Tableau or Power BI (or other data visualization tools) to build intuitive visualizations and dashboards, strongly preferred
- 2 to 4 years of experience using Alteryx, Tableau Prep, or other ETL tools to create and troubleshoot ETL processes, strongly preferred.
- Advise, define, create and test visualization and reporting of KPIs
- Analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze, synthesize, think strategically, and interpret trends or patterns in large complex data sets
- Skilled at extracting actionable insights from data.
- Proficient at developing and presenting compelling business stories with data and insights that inform and motivate stakeholders
- High attention to detail plus demonstrated abilities in problem solving and independent decision-making capabilities.
-Identify opportunities to leverage advanced analytics across the business to effect better business outcomes
- Create, consolidate and communicate reports and key data to stakeholders
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Continuous learner that is passionate and curious about data.
- Strong business acumen and partnership skills.
- Comfortable working in an environment that is dynamic and evolving.
- Demonstrated project management skills
Apply on company website